Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Entry #1

Hi. This feels unnatural. It's my first post here. Give me a minute to get used to typing into the mic... I didn't expect this to be so awkward. I mean, I write stuff every day that ends up being public information. I guess the open records act bureaucracy provides a comforting barrier. Well and asking for money is kinda different than telling the whole big world about my little life. Oh wait. I think it was just the suction cups I had on my boobies. All better now. Maybe I'm getting used to you, too. So the suction cup thing reminded me of a story and I'll probably end up posting lots of stories here. G has an Old MacDonalds Farm B movie with this creepy farmer narrator that says, "Don't worry. Cows want to give us their melk." Really, he says "melk." And he says, "Timmy, What are you doing in the hayloft?" with the same voice. Hm. I guess that wasn't so bad.

No comments: