I'm so proud of my husband. I don't tell him that enough. He stuck through a process that makes him fidgetey and ended up with a fantastic new job. Hooray for Peter!
He's called pediatric residency program coordinator. That means he's be the office manager and in charge of recruitment for the pediatric residency program, among a gazillion other things that I don't understand just yet.
rating: 5 of 5 stars Hands down, the best board book ever. If this one doesn't have you belly laughing with tears streaming down your happy cheeks then you just aren't human. ... or you aren't reading it with a young child.
2 comments:
Congratulations!
But what's the new job?
He's called pediatric residency program coordinator. That means he's be the office manager and in charge of
recruitment for the pediatric residency program, among a gazillion other things that I don't understand just yet.
Post a Comment